Sunday, December 9, 2012

Insta nails

I've been a bad blogger but I've been trying to be active and share through instagram...Here are a few polish related pics~

 Base is L'oreal Tea and Crumpets. Stamping with a BM plate and topshop polish.

 Hare polish in Pegasus and King of Caratflowers

 Cirque polish in Galinda and XX

 Hungry Asian polish

 New Revlon polishes: Eclectic, Enchanting, Urban and Girly

Revlon Girly vs. nails inc. Topping Lane vs. Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop
I used Revlon Eclectic and Enchanting, along with theFaceShop BL601

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I absolutely adore HARE & Hungry Asian polishes! I have Pegasus too! :) I hope are having a great weekend Jenn! <3

birkinbagbeauty said...

gorgeous new polishes with that girly/kawaii note.

Ps, get your blogging-groove back by joining in: I've been tagging you...feel free to join in to write the 12 faves of 2012...might be fun to discover your real likes (& dislikes)

http://birkinbagbeauty.blogspot.nl/2012/12/top-12-for-2012.html

Cel said...

So many pretty nail photos! Loving the shot of the Cirque nail colours, Galinda is on my wishlist for quite some time now.

Pages

Make-up reviews and other ramblings

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Stats